Here are six amazing gluten-free recipes from the blog that are good enough to add to your routine. All are from different categories of flavor from sweet and savory to spicy and earthy. There is something for everyone on this list. Weather you have a gluten-intolerance or are trying to eliminate wheat from your diet, there are many things on this list that are naturally g-free. Ooooh yeah!
I felt compelled to write this post after participating in Celiac awareness month and learning that 18 million American’s have the disease. I don’t write all gluten-free posts but I do try and incorporate recipes from time to time and some recipes are g-free by accident. Enjoy these and share with someone you know who can’t eat wheat.
1. Rainbow Pasta Salad with Poppy Seed Vinaigrette – Gluten free noodles make anything possible especially here in this summer time pasta salad. Paired with fresh veggies, the colors of the rainbow will distract you enough to forget about the wheat-less filling.
2. Lemon Turmeric Chicken – If you like Lemon Chicken and also enjoy a little spice, here is your next must try recipe. Naturally gluten-free, you can pair this recipe with rice or eat by itself.
3. Taco Salad Bowl – Here is my twist on a traditional taco salad – with clean wholesome ingredients. This easy recipe will let you enjoy Mexican food without the wheat-laden tortillas and will fill you up.
4. Ginger Lettuce Wraps – Here is a fast and healthful, Asian inspired chicken lettuce wrap. Using lettuce as a wrap is so easy and adds a crunch to everything. You won’t miss the carb-filled wrap with this one.
5. Shrimp Fried Rice – Why buy takeout when you can make your own, healthier fried rice? This recipe for shrimp fried rice is simply put, delicious!
6. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies – Food brands are making more G-free cookie products now but you can’t replace the fun of making them yourself! This recipe for peanut butter chocolate chip cookies is gluten and dairy free with only 6 ingredients.